You may well have missed the New Soft Pastels from Stampin’ Up! I didn’t and I’ve got them, and played with them. I thought the Host set Better Places would be perfect to try them out.
The Soft Pastels are a chalk pastel, long rectangle in shape and are available in a pack of 8 Colours. The video below shows just one way you can use them. You can bet I’ll be experimenting more tho.
Here’s a run down of the card:
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp image in Stazon. Keep the stamp on the plate, come back to restamp the image after colouring.
- I scribbled the pastels directly onto the image and blended with my finger
- Emboss Poppy Parade layer with Bark Embossing Folder
- Add a few small layers of Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody behind image.
- Stamp and cut out a few extra leaves to cluster around the sentiment.
- Add some Black Dots to finish.
I hope you enjoyed today’s card! The pastels are fun to play with!
Cheers for now