I have a really great No Layer, Quick Christmas Card with Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set.
One piece of cardstock (you will need an insert though) will make 2 cards.
Here are the step by step instructions to make the card:
- Fold your Cherry Cobbler card base in half – mine is 10.5cm x 26cm scored at 13cm
- Using a Blending Brush/Sponge/Brayer Cherry Cobbler Ink around the outside edges of the card like a halo.
- Splatter some water over card. Allow to dry!
- Stamp Sentiment and Poinsettia Flowers in Versamark on your card front. Gold Emboss the images.
- Adhere Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to card front.
That’s it!! SIMPLE!! You could create these in ANY colour you like. Switch out the Gold for Silver or even White Embossing.
My big tip is to allow your card to dry before embossing. The sponging on your card might still be slightly damp and you’ll end up with embossing powder over the entire card – Ask me how I know 😉
Click on either of the photos above to see the products used in this card, and for easy shopping.
Just another reminder that my Peace & Joy Class by Mail is closing on Friday. side note: Sorry but I don’t sell the PDF’s for my Class by Mails. My Artful Stampers Team Community do get them for free after the event.
Cheers for now – Alisa
- Shop my ONLINE STORE
- Join The Artful Stampers Team – Happy Shoppers,
Hobbiest, Part Time and Full Time welcome!
- Stampin’ Down Under Classes
- Watch me on YouTube
- Socialise with me on FaceBook
- Email Me
No Layer Quick Christmas Card with Poinsettia Petals