The Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper, along with many other DSP’s are now Low in Inventory.
I love this paper and it’s pretty realistic photo designs. Too pretty to cut up into smaller pieces, but great to use as backgrounds on your cards. Don’t be afraid to cut the paper. Check out my article HERE
The great thing about using pieces of DSP as the background (especially if they are busy patterns), is that you only need to keep the sentiment simple. This makes for stacks of cards being made in card making session.
Few Reminders: Paper Pumpkin starts 15th May until supplies last. Everything is Rosy available until 31st May or until supplies last.
Cheers for now – Alisa
- Shop my ONLINE STORE
- Join The Artful Stampers Team – Happy Shoppers,
Hobbiest, Part Time and Full Time welcome!
- VIP MEMBERS CLUB – NEW!!
- Monthly Card Making Club – Join any time
- Stamping Society Online Video Classes
- Watch me on YouTube
- Socialise with me on FaceBook
- Email Me
- Buy my Get Nailed Wraps – 100% Dry Nail Polish