Today I’m sharing a really cute, bright, happy Thank You Note Card featuring the Plentiful Plants Bundle.
This bundle also has matching DSP, but I wanted to break away from the colour combo used for the paper.
Quick rundown on the card:
- Create cute 10.5cm square cards rather than full sized cards
- Stamp texture stamp in Balmy Blue
- Stamp pot in Polished Pink
- Stamp plant in Granny Apple Green
- Add a strip of Granny Apple Green card as an accent
- White emboss sentiment and cut into separate lines
- Add cute little heart embellishment.
The little Shaker Shapes have a firm rubbery feel to them, a fun alternative to bling for a change, altho you could paint them with Wink of Stella!
A couple of reminders:
Just a few days left for both my Stampin’ Write Markers Giveaway AND to Join my Team with extra $$ in your Starter Kit.
Cheers for now