It’s the quickest Flowering Cactus Card EVER!! That might be an exaggeration, but it was pretty darn quick to put together!
The Flowering Cactus is a product medley that contains Stamp Set, Dies, 6×6 DSP, two reels of Twine, and a heap of die cut Felt sheets. The colours are Calypso Coral, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow and Pear Pizzazz.
Here’s what I used for my card:
- Mossy Meadow Card Base 10.5cm x 21cm – it’s a nice little square card.
- DSP 9.5cm x 9.5cm – Adhere this to the card base.
- DSP – on the reverse side of the piece I used is a heap of printed cactus and flowers. I cut one out with the matching dies.
- Calypso Coral 9.5cm x 2cm – I cut the right hand edge on an angle, similar to one of the samples in the catalogue. Adhere this to the card front.
- Whisper White – Stamp your sentiment in Mossy Meadow Ink to tie in with the card base. Trim it close, and cut the ends on an angle to match the Calypso Coral card.
- Adhere your die cut cactus to the card front with Dimensionals to give it some lift. Also adhere your sentiment to the card front, overlapping your cactus. Place Dimensionals on the left hand side, but use regular adhesive where it sits on the cactus. This will help it sit even.
- Small Felt Flowers – Adhere these to your cactus with Glue Dots. The felt flowers come in 3 different sizes.
- Bling – I used the new Opal Rounds for my bling, but you could use anything sparkly.
- Insert – As the card base is dark, I cut a piece of Whisper White to 9.5cm x 9.5cm and adhered to the inside. You could stamp some of the flower images in Calypso Coral to match the front if you like. Don’t forget to stamp them on your Envelopes too!
Such a great Product Medley, and if by some chance you happen to use up all your DSP and embellishments, you can purchase a refill kit!
Before I go, what do you think of my new Blog Look? Let me know in the comments!