I love a new Catalogue! It means I get to create a new Stamp by Mail. This round, we are going to be using the versatile Rooted in Nature Suite. It’s fantastic for both feminine and masculine cards.
If you’re new to Stamp by Mail here’s the scoop!
Stamp by Mail is a subscription based program, where basically everything is done for you. I create 3 cards for each month for 4 months. I precut your cardstock, and select your products so that everything coordinates perfectly for you. All the guess work is taken out.
- Rooted in Nature Stamp Set (Clear Mount)
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper
- Nature’s Twine
- Leaves Trinkets
- Faceted Dots
- Burlap Ribbon
- Grapefruit Grove Inkpad
- Petal Pink Inkpad
- 12 Card Projects over the 4 months (3 per month) – FREE
- All Shipping and Postage Costs
You will need a few of your own items:
- Natures Roots Die (matches Stamp Set) – $53.75
- Inkpads – Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Tranquil Tide.
- You will also need a Versamark Inkpad, White Embossing Powder and Heat Tool.
- Big Shot
Here’s how the rest of it works:
How the program works
Stamps by Mail will run over 4 months to which you will subscribe to. Each month you will receive a variety of products which will come direct from the warehouse to you. You will also receive materials from me with instructions to make 3 projects per month. Instructions are emailed out.
The first month’s cards will use just the product you receive in the first mail out. As the months progress, you’ll have more product to play with and the cards become a little more involved. You’ll have oodles of left over embellishments and paper to continue creating your own cards.
- $48 per Month
- CARD KIT MATERIALS AND POSTAGE ARE NOW INCLUDED FREE
What if I already have some products?
If you already have some of the products, please feel free to choose another product to the same value.
When does it Start?
Stamps by Mail will begin in June 2018. Mail outs generally occur around the 15th, give or take a day.
Sign me up! – Registration will end on the 13th June (Australia Only) – Come to the blog if you don’t see the paypal button.