I just realized, I inked up ALL stamps that I’ve not used before – Go Me!!
A fairly simple layout for this one, the colours picked by the Colour Coach.
The Banner Blast set and Banner Punch from the Sale a Bration catalogues are fantastic.Â The images are actually a little bigger than the punch so when you punch them out, there is no white border around the outside of them.Â Saves the hassle of trying to get it even around all the edges.
I’ve stamped the Star out 3 times and have layered them up on each other, topping the last one of with some Dazzling Details.
To create the sentiment at the bottom of the card, I trimmed the card to suit the sentiment and then placed just the end into the Banner Punch
All products from Stampin’ Up!
- Stamp Sets: Simply Stars, Banner Blast, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
- Card: Whisper White, Melon Mambo
- Ink: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
- Accessories: Silver Baker’s Twine, Dazzling Details
- Tools: Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Banner Punch