What a nasty little sketch this week!
I had a little play with the Essentials Distressing Kit, mmm not sure.
After colouring the image, I pulled out the flat stamp and Tea Stain Distressing Ink and rubbed on the ink, then added a little water to soften the Tea Stain. Â I’ve also put Tea Stain on the card base and the For You tag.
I think my blending could have been a little better, but playing has to start somewhere right?
All Supplies from Stampin’ Up!
- Stamp Set: Elements of Style
- Ink: Black Stazon, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Regal Rose
- Card: Watercolour Paper, Old Olive, Regal Rose
- Embellishments: Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls
- Tools: Essentials Distressing Kit, Aquapainter, 1″ Circle Punch, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch
Don’t forget that Stamp by Mail is set to close soon, Elements of Style is the main feature of this round.