It’s final call time!!
Click on the graphic above to subscribe! The details are below, but you’ll need to go to the page linked in the graphic to get your name down.
Stamp by Mail is a subscription-based program, where basically everything is done for you. I create 3 cards for each month for 3 months. I precut your cardstock, and select your products so that everything coordinates perfectly for you. All the guesswork is taken out.
- Prized Peony Stamp Set
- Peony Die
- Peony Garden DSP – Cut to 6? x 12? to fit in my post bag
- Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder
- Square Vellum Doilies
- Elegant Faceted Gems
- 1/4? Shimmer Ribbon
- 9 Card Projects over the 3 months (3 per month) – FREE
- All Shipping and Postage Costs (Standard Post Bag with Tracking)
- Instructions emailed
You will need a few of your own items:
- Stazon Black Ink
- Inkpads – Petal Pink, Rococo Rose, Gray Ganite, Basic Gray, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow (if you want to add depth to your leaves)
- You will also need a Versamark Inkpad, White Embossing Powder and Heat Tool
- Adhesives & Dimensionals
- Additional Sentiments if you like
Here’s how the rest of it works:
Stamps by Mail will run over 3 months to which you will subscribe to. Each Month you will receive Product and your Card Kit in the mail from me. Instructions are emailed out.
For example: In the first month, you may receive the Prized Peony Stamp Set and Die. The first month’s cards will use just the product you receive in the first mail out. As the months progress, you’ll have more product to play with and the cards become a little more involved. You’ll have oodles of left over embellishments and paper to continue creating your own cards.
- $68.50 per Month
What if I already have some products?
If you already have some of the products, please feel free to choose another product to the same value.
When does it Start? Stamps by Mail will begin in June 2020. I will order supplies to come to me on the 10th of each month. I’ll ship them out as soon as I receive them. The first month may be late, as I’ll be ordering my own products on the 3rd June, I’ll madly design our first 3 cards, cut kits and get them out to you as soon as I can.