Itâ€™s time for a brand new round of Stamp by Mail to start, YIPPEE!!
Gosh I’ve missed the last two months of not having one!
Even better, here’s a video for you!
Stamp by Mail is a subscription based program, where basically everything is done for you. Â I create 3 cards for each month for 4 months. Â I precut your cardstock, and select your products so that everything coordinates perfectly for you. Â All the guess work is taken out.
Products will include
- Painted Petals – Your choice of Wood, Clear or Photopolymer
- Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper
- Spring Flowers Embossing Folder
- Painted Blooms Cotton Twine
- Stampin’ Spritzer (2 pack)
- Soft Sky Reinker
- Daffodil Reinker
- Something Borrowed Embellishments
- Artisan Embellishment Kit
- 12 Card Projects over the 4 months (3 per month)
- All Shipping and Postage Costs
You will need a few of your own items:
- Blackberry Bliss Inkpad
- Blushing Bride Inkpad
- Daffodil Delight Inkpad
- Pacific Point Inkpad
- Rose Red Inkpad
- Sahara Sand Inkpad
- Soft Sky Inkpad
- Wild Wasabi Inkpad
- Your own sentiments to switch out if you prefer
Hereâ€™s how the rest of it works:
How the program works
Stamps by Mail will run over 4 months to which you will subscribe to. Each month you will receive a variety of products which will come direct from the warehouse to you. You will also receive materials from me with instructions to make 3 projects per month. Instructions are emailed out.
- Wood – $55 per month for 4 months
- Clear – $50.50 per month for 4 months
- Photopolymer – $47.50 per month for 4 months
What if I already have some products?
If you already have some of the products, please feel free to choose another product to the same value.
When does it Start?
Stamps by Mail will begin in January 2014.Â Mail outs generally occur around the 15th, give or take a day.
Sign Ups will begin just after Christmas, make sure you’re on my newsletter list, so you know when to join 🙂