Have you seen how cute the Stampin Up Birds Eye View Set is? It’s not normally one that I would go for, but there was a sample in the Annual Catalogue, and it pulled me in!! As it’s not one I would normally go for, I’d thought I’d better use it quickly before it ends up being an uninked set. I have to say it’s a fun one to create with.
I thought I’d also play along with a Global Design Project Challenge. It’s a colour challenge, using two colours I don’t overly like. But what’s a challenge if it doesn’t challenge you right?
Stampin Up Birds Eye View Set & Card
- 11 photopolymer stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, h
- Colours I’ve used are Parakeet Party, Lemon Lolly & Bubble Bath
- Stamp on Fluid Watercolor Paper with Stazon & colour with Inks and Water Painter
- Embossing folder is Exposed Brick
- Sentiment is from Something Fancy Stamp Set
- Ribbon is from the Sheer Ribbon Pack
- Sequins are from the Trio Sequins Pack
- Wink of Stella is painted over the Owl
- Sign up for my Newsletter to get the Instructions on the 7th July 2023
- Creative Card Makers Club
If you decide to purchase any of your supplies from me, Thank You. Don’t forget to use the code below to receive a thank you gift from me. If you’ve not ordered before, I have a tutorial to help you.
Cheers for now