Stampin’ Up! Birthday Organizer Kit
Today in my Live Card Making Class, we took a look at the Stampin Up Birthday Organizer Kit. I plan on creating all the cards in the kit and give the folder to my Mother In Law as a Christmas Gift.
You can keep creating simple, and create the cards as the are designed in the kit, or you can step them up a little like I did. I’ll keep a few of the cards masculine, but I’ll turn some of the into more feminine cards by using images in the Cottage Rose Bundle.
Stampin Up Birthday Organizer Kit
Kit Contents Include:
- Designed projects
- Step-by-step instructions
- Pre-cut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting)
- Makes 12 cards: 6 each of 2 designs
- Folded card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- 12 printed envelopes
- Enough adhesive to complete projects
- One 8″ x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm) yearly birthday planner
You can create more cards from this kit by cutting one of Card Bases in half like I did in the Video. You could also use some of the pieces from the Masculine Cards to create new cards. You’ll just need to have extra card on hand for more Card Bases.
If you decide to purchase from me, Thank You. Don’t forget to use the code below to receive a thank you gift from me. If you’ve not ordered before, I have a tutorial to help you.
Don’t forget to sign up for my Newsletter in order to receive your FREE Weekly Card Making Tutorial.
Cheers for now
- Shop my ONLINE STORE
- Join The Artful Stampers Team – Happy Shoppers,
Hobbiest, Part Time and Full Time welcome!
- Shop PDF’s
- Watch me on YouTube
- Socialise with me on FaceBook
- Email Me