Brushed Bouquet Bundle – the Fails and Wins!
Ugh!! You know when you get a new Bundle thinking you know how it’s going stamp up and work? Yeah, that didn’t happen with the Stampin Up Brushed Bouquet Bundle. What interested me about this bundle was the fact that the DIES would emboss as well. Only not like I had imagined in my head.
My first few stampings and die cuts didn’t really go down well, I’ve shared them in the video below…but with a change of colour and stamping order, I was pretty happy with the end result.
Stampin Up Brushed Bouquet Bundle Tips
- Brushed Bouquet is a Two Step Stamping Technique
- Try stamping the two steps with dark for the outside flower, and light for the inside of the flower AS WELL AS light for the outside and dark for the inside. You’ll get completely different looks.
- Stamp off one of the images if you don’t have 2 complimentary colours.
- Some of the dies emboss as well as cut.
- Try using a Blending Brush to tap ink onto the die before cutting it out.
- Spend some time playing with the stamps and dies for this bundle.
As mentioned in the video above, if you sign up for my Newsletter you’ll receive the written Tutorial with all the measurements (in both cm and inches) on Friday 3rd February 2023. 7am ACDT.
If you decide to purchase from me, Thank You. Don’t forget to use the code below to receive a thank you gift from me. If you’ve not ordered before, I have a tutorial to help you.
Cheers for now
- Shop my ONLINE STORE
- Join The Artful Stampers Team – Happy Shoppers,
Hobbiest, Part Time and Full Time welcome!
- Shop PDF’s
- Watch me on YouTube
- Socialise with me on FaceBook
- Email Me