I’m not sure if you remember a card I posted last month, just before Christmas using the Butterfly Gala Bundle for the Design it with Paper Blog Hop.
I decided I would create a speedy video for you to show how it was made.
Materials & Instructions
- Butterfly Gala Bundle (Stamp Set & Punch)
- Itty Bitty Birthdays Stamp Set
- Brights Designer Series Paper Stack 3cm x 12.5cm & 7cm x 12cm
- Stazon Black Ink
- Melon Mambo Ink & Reinker
- Mango Melody Ink & Reinker
- Watercolour Paper
- Whisper White Thick 10.5cm x 26cm, scrap
- Wink of Stella
- Fold Thick Whisper White Card in half.
- Adhere Designer Series Paper to
- Stamp Butterflies onto Watercolour Paper with Stazon. For the best results, use the Stamparatus so you can get a nice dark black image. The watercolour paper is textured and won’t be dark with one stamping.
- Colour Butterflies with Ink and Aquapainters.
- Paint with Wink of Stella.
- Punch out with matching punch.
- Stamp sentiment onto whisper white card, trim to suit, cut a V into the end. Adhere to card front.
- Adhere Butterflies to card front with Dimensionals.
- Adhere sequins to card front.
I love these bright happy cards, I’m sure the Birthday Gal would love to receive them too!.
I’ll be putting out the last call for Stamp by Mail soon, which just happens to be using the Butterfly Gala Bundle too.
Cheers for now – Alisa
Shop my Online Store
Join The Artful Stampers Team – Business, Hobby and Happy Shoppers Welcome
NEW Monthly Card Making Kits – Join any time
Watch me on YouTube
Socialise with me on Facebook
Get Nailed – 100% Real Nail Polish Wraps