I finally got around to using up one of the images I’d coloured during some play time! I’ve used very soft colours so far with the Cottage Rose Bundle, but I did try out some bolder watercolouring.
Here’s the quick run down on the card:
- Stamp image on Fluid Watercolour Paper with Saddle Brown Stazon, colour with Calypso Coral and Mossy Meadow Inks, die cut.
- Die cut 2 leaves from Mossy Meadow Card
- Die cut Vellum with a Scallop Rectangle from Scalloped Contour Dies.
- Emboss Vellum with Hive 3D Folder.
- Stamp rose image on Calypso Coral card with matching ink, ink blend the edges.
- Ink blend the edges of the Mossy Meadow card front.
- Stamp sentiment with Mossy Meadow Ink.
- Add some Brushed Brass Butterflies.
To see a full list of products used, just click HERE.
If you’re ordering and your order is under $250 please don’t forget to use the Host Code for June. Orders over $250 will receive their own Rewards.