Today I’m using Stampin Up Earthen Textures Bundle again, but I’m breaking away from the colour combination that is in the Earthen Elegance Paper. Sometimes that is really hard to do.
If you look closely, you’ll see that this card has lots of layers, but gives a real delicate touch. It’s actually a Global Design Challenge, where the challenge was to CASE a card, this one was originally created by Louise Sharp. I’ve used different stamps and a different pink to Louise.
Catch the replay of my Live Card Making Class below, there’s a fun Inking Technique I’ve used on the big Fan Leaf.
Stampin up Earthen Textures Bundle Card
- I’ve also used the Exposed Brick Embossing Folder
- The sentiment is from Something Fancy Stamp Set
- Colours are Petal Pink, Crumb Cake and Old Olive
- I’ve place the Pot Handles behind the Pot instead of sitting on the top of the Pot
- Crumb Cake Bakers’ Twine from the Essentials Twine pack was used
- Watch the video for a fun Inking Technique for the big Fan Leaf
- Sign up for my Newsletter to get the Instructions on the 30th June 2023
- Full List of Supplies are HERE
You might like to check out my Creative Card Makers Club for Monthly Classes in your Inbox.
If you decide to purchase any of your supplies from me, Thank You. Don’t forget to use the code below to receive a thank you gift from me. If you’ve not ordered before, I have a tutorial to help you.
Cheers for now