Fragrant Flowers Bundle with Favored Flowers DSP
It’s been a while since I’ve been able to get into my Craft Room, but today was the day!! I thought I’d break open one of the Sale a Bration Items to use. I loved the Fragrant Flowers Bundle as soon as I saw it, so happy to see that there was a pack of matching Stampin Up Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper that we could earn for free. Yippee!!
For this card, I was going to white emboss on the coloured card, but I thought, I always to do that. Lets mix it up a little and do some coloured embossing.
Stampin Up Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper Card Tips
- Card colours are Calypso Coral and Petal Pink
- Additional colours in the paper shown are Mossy Meadow and Evening Evergreen
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment on Petal Pink card with Calypso Coral Ink (stamp repeatedly until dark enough for your liking)
- Clean the stamp, do not remove it from the plate
- Ink up the stamp with Versamark, and stamp again. Clear emboss the sentiment.
- Die cut with a die from the Fragrant Flowers Bundle
- Stampin Up Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper is FREE with a $90 purchase during January and February 2023
- Full list of supplies
If you’re the visual type of learner, I have a quick 1 minute video to show you the making of this card.
I hope you enjoyed this quick video.
If you decide to purchase from me, Thank You. Don’t forget to use the code below to receive a thank you gift from me. If you’ve not ordered before, I have a tutorial to help you.