Using up the Edge Images on your DSP
Hi Friends. You know those gorgeous floral paper patterns we have? The ones that have the full flowers in the middle, and then the flowers around the edges that are always cut in half? You can use up these edge images in your card making too! Today, I’m sharing a card that I created using edge images. The paper I’ve used is from the Stampin Up Favored Flowers DSP (currently free during Sale a Bration)
Using up the edges of your Stampin Up favored Flowers Paper
- There are usually a few different edge images you can pick from, pick a few different ones, or the same to mirror each other like this card.
- You can also use corner pieces.
- Align the edge or corner with the edges of your own card front or layer.
- The images will usually fill up your card nicely, all you need to add is a Sentiment and some embellishments
- The Stampin Up Favored Flowers DSP is currently Free with a $90 Spend during Jan and February 2023
So, go back to all your scraps of DSP and see what cards you can come up with using just the edge images.
If you decide to purchase from me, Thank You. Don’t forget to use the code below to receive a thank you gift from me. If you’ve not ordered before, I have a tutorial to help you.
- Shop my ONLINE STORE
- Join The Artful Stampers Team – Happy Shoppers,
Hobbiest, Part Time and Full Time welcome!
- Shop PDF’s
- Watch me on YouTube
- Socialise with me on FaceBook
- Email Me