I love the new Stampin Up Festive Tags Kit that was released in August. It’s an all inclusive kit, only need scissors to snip the twine, to create all your tags. But what if you don’t need 15 tags? Why not create cards with some (or all) of the tags. Just add some card stock in the coordinating colours and you’re good to go.
I’ve created 2 different cards to kick start your Christmas Card making.
Stampin Up Festive Tags Kit
- Predesigned projects
- Step-by-step instructions
- Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting)
- Makes 15 tags: 3 each of 5 designs
- Size range: 1-1/2″ x 2″–2-1/2″ x 3″ (3.8 x 5.1 cm–2.5 x 7.6 cm)
- Enough adhesive to complete projects
- Die cut stickers and accents
- Peel-and-stick gold dots
- Baker’s twine
*A 9-7/8″ x 6-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ (25.1 x 16.5 x 7 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
- Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Real Red
If you decide to purchase any of your supplies from me, Thank You. Don’t forget to use the code below to receive a thank you gift from me. If you’ve not ordered before, I have a tutorial to help you.
Cheers for now