We have a brand new Suite coming in November, and here is our first look at it. Thursday mornings are my Live Card Making Class time on both Facebook and YouTube, so I took the opportunity to showcase the Stampin Up Fitting Florets Suite.
My gosh, isn’t that just the prettiest? Be sure to watch the video because I show how to die cut some of the oval dies to produce a range of mix and match styles for your oval shapes.
Stampin Up Fitting Florets
- Framed Floret Bundle (stamp set & dies) – Early Release from the Jan – June 2023 Mini Catalogue
- Framed and Festive Stamp Set – Limited Edition While Stocks Last
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper – Limited Edition While Stocks Last
- Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls – Limited Edition While Stocks Last
- Available 1st November 2022
- Available NOW to Demonstrators and as part of your Starter Kit if you wish to join.
This new Suite is also the theme of my next Tutorial and Card Making Class which is available as part of my Membership.
Here’s a full list of the supplies used in the creation of my card today. The new Suite may not come up as they are not available until the 1st November.
If you decide to purchase from me, Thank You. Don’t forget to use the code below to receive a thank you gift from me. If you’ve not ordered before, I have a tutorial to help you.
You can also sign up for my Newsletter to receive a Free Weekly PDF of the card made during my Live Classes. This one will go out on the 21st October 2022 (ACDT)
Cheers for now