If you know me, then you know I find Clean and Simple cards to be difficult. This week I’ve attempted a CAS card using the Stampin Up Heron Habitat Bundle. AND I inked up a retiring set. How many uninked stamp sets do you have?
Stampin Up Heron Habitat Card
- 11 Red Rubber Cling Stamps
- 13 Matching Dies
- While on the Retiring List, it’s actually cheaper to purchase the Stamp and Dies separately instead of a bundle
- Apply Ink with a Blending Brush, using a scrap of paper to section off for the second colour
- Try to keep layers to a minimum with Clean and Simple Cards
- Try to keep a larger amount of White Space with Clean and Simple Cards
Don’t forget to Subscribe to my Newsletter to receive the PDF Tutorial for this card on the 14th April 2023. In the US and UK/Europe, this will be the 13th.
If you decide to purchase any of your supplies from me, Thank You. Don’t forget to use the code below to receive a thank you gift from me. If you’ve not ordered before, I have a tutorial to help you.
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s card, let me know what you think of it in the comments.
Cheers for now