Today was Live Card Making Day, and I had been stewing for about 2 days prior, wondering what on Earth I was going to make. Just before I went to bed Wednesday night, I saw a sketch challenge on the Stampin’ Up! Instagram page, that was enough to get the creative juices flowing!!
Isn’t this Gnome from the Kindest Gnomes Bundle the CUTEST. I tried out the Stampin Up Puff Paint for the first time too, and have some extra tips for you.
I’ve used the Stampin Up Puff Paint on the beard of the Kindest Gnome, and also on this hat. And then I painted it with Wink of Stella! I also used my Blending Brush to add a little Bermuda Bay Ink to the Pool Party Hat and Pants.
how to use the stampin up puff paint
- give the bottle of puff paint a really good shake before using it
- the paint will come out of the nozzle pretty quick, so be prepared
- I’ve found that the more or thicker you paint on the puff paint, the puffier it will be
- use the Stampin Up Heat Tool to dry and puff the paint
- in this particular card, I also painted Wink of Stella over the puff paint
To see a full list of supplies I’ve used on this card, you can click HERE.
You can also SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter to receive the free PDF Tutorial of this card, it’ll be going out on the 19th August 2022 early in the morning (ACST)
Cheers for now