Stampin’ Up! Quiet Meadow Birthday Card
So with this annual catalogue, I decided to get out of my comfort zone and get a few sets and bundles that I wouldn’t normally get.
Quiet Meadow Bundle is one of those items. I really like the way my card turned out tho! Reminded me of the style of cards I use to make with the ink splatters and washed out text.
And I have another video for you! Woohoo!
The best thing about this card, is that it would look GREAT in ANY colour! I should have actually made it in a different colour for my video.
Here’s a little recap of the card:
- Basic White Thick Base
- Emboss Brick & Mortar onto a Basic White layer
- Stamp text and splatter lightly onto layer
- Cut largest tag from any colour
- Sponge tag
- Paint flowers with Whisper White Ink
- Stamp text and splatter onto tag
- Tie Twine in a double bow
- Cut out fern die from white, attach behind tag
- Add Wink of Stella!
I love the texture and sparkly shimmer that this card has. I wish you could see the Wink of Stella in the photos.Product List
I hope you enjoyed the video and card.
Cheers for now