I really have fallen in love with the new Stampin Up True Beauty Bundle. I’ve created 8 cards with it already! 6 of them for my Awash with Beauty Card Class and 2 extras. For the main part I’ve stuck with the colour combination that was taken from the coordinating Designer Series Paper, but for this card, I stepped pretty far away from it.
To show you just how easy this card is to create, I have a quick Reel/YouTube Shorts video you can watch.
Stampin Up True Beauty Bundle Quick Card Tips:
- The set used for this card is called Stampin’ Up! True Beauty Bundle. It comes as a Bundle and also as part of the Awash with Beauty Suite.
- Colours for this card are Starry Sky, Orchid Oasis, So Saffron and Crushed Curry
- Ink up the flowers in So Saffron, then using a sponge dauber, add some Crushed Curry ink to the centres before stamping. This will give a lovely 2 tone effect.
- Stamp more leaves than you may need. I really find it a bother to get everything out again so I always stamp more than I need. I keep the extras in my stamp set case.
- Emboss the So Saffron card with Timeworn Type Embossing Folder
- White Heat Emboss the sentiment
For a full list of products that I’ve used for making this card, click HERE
I hope you like this card and even have a go at creating this one, or one like it for yourself.
Cheers for now