It’s a new month and time for a new Stamping Society Online Video Tutorial and Blog Hop. This month we are featuring Tea Together.
I really do love to colour this set. Altho I haven’t yet used the teacup!
The base of my card is Thick Whisper White, but I have completely covered it with the All My Love DSP (retiring, plenty of stock). I’m no expert when it comes to colouring with Blends, so you’ll have to excuse my Teapot! I’ve coloured it with 4 Blends that are in different tones. I’ve used Lovely Lipstick and Flirty Flamingo, which are the colours of the DSP.
I’ve used 3 different ribbons!! White Bakers Twine, Powder Pink Ruffle (retiring, Low in Stock) and Very Vanilla Lace Trim.
Make sure you check out the rest of the teams Blogs! Oh I forgot to announce we have a brand new Team Member. Kelly Acheson is now our member for the US.
You have three ways to get my Classes:
1. Purchase the product to the value of $35 in my Stampin’ Up!® store and earn the class of the month for free. Tutorial will be emailed to you.
2. Purchase the Class no matter where you are in the world
(no product purchase required).
Click the Add to Cart button on any Class.
The PDF will be emailed to you automatically on payment
3. My The Artful Stampers Team Members receive them for FREE.
We hope you enjoy them!
Cheers for now – Alisa
- Shop my ONLINE STORE
- Join The Artful Stampers Team – Happy Shoppers,
Hobbiest, Part Time and Full Time welcome!
- VIP MEMBERS CLUB – NEW!!
- Monthly Card Making Club – Join any time
- Stamping Society Online Video Classes
- Watch me on YouTube
- Socialise with me on FaceBook
- Email Me
- Buy my Get Nailed Wraps – 100% Dry Nail Polish