Hi Friends!! I have a new Card and Video for you today featuring the Sweet as a Peach Bundle and You’re a Peach Paper.
Gosh, I really do love this set. The colours are also so fresh, especially when the weather gets colder here.
- Ink up Peaches in Pale Papaya, rock n roll stamp into Calypso Coral. Soften with a sponge dauber before stamping.
- Stamp flowers in the same manner, but use Petal Pink and Calypso Coral.
- Stamp leaves in Pear Pizazz and sponge with Garden Green.
- Add scraps of complementing card as layers to add interest.
- Paint Peaches and Flowers with Wink of Stella
- Add Rhinestones to centre of flowers.
And just as a reminder, my Sweet as a Peach Class by Mail closes on the 26th May 🙂 you can find the details and sign up form HERE.
We’re also just one week away until I get to draw the winner for my Stampin’ Write Markers Giveaway. Details HERE