Some time ago, the Stampin’ Up! South Pacific Facebook Page shared a graphic with a great colour combo and a cute little handmade gift bag using said colour combo. I loved the gift bag, and thought I’d turn it into a note card.
Materials & Instructions:
- Swirly Bird Stamp Set
- Swirly Scribbles Thinlets
- Itty Bitty Birthdays Stamp Set
- Notecards & Envelopes
- Mint Macaron Card 3.5″ x 5″
- Soft Seafoam Card 8cm x 8cm
- Whisper White Scraps
- Mint Macaron Ink
- So Saffron Ink
- Pear Pizzazz Ink
- Balmy Blue Ink
- Leaf Trinkets
- Natures Twine
Swirly Bird Stamp Se
- Stamp splatter image twice on Mint Macaron card with Mint Macaron Ink.
- Adhere Mint Macaron card to note card base.
- From Soft Seafoam card, cut out the large swirly scribble shape.
- Adhere swirly scribble to card front with
- Stamp and cut out 2 large flowers from So Saffron, 3 small flowers from Mint Macaron, 3 large leaves from Pear Pizzazz, 3 small leaves from Pear Pizzazz.
- Adhere two Leaf Trinkets under swirly scribble shape.
- Stamp sentiment on in Balmy Blue, trim to suit and adhere across swirly scribble shape.
- Adhere flowers and leaves around the edge of the swirly scribble shape.
- Tie Natures Twine in a bow, and adhere to card front.
Now, if you don’t have any of the Leaf Trinkets, you can punch out a few leaves from Silver Glimmer Paper.
If you purchased from me during December, you’ll be getting a card kit in the mail to create your own Notecard.
Cheers for now – Alisa
Shop my Online Store
Hostess @ Home Club – Sale a Bration Only – Registration Closes 31st December
NEW Monthly Card Making Kits – Join any time
Join The Artful Stampers Team – Business, Hobby and Happy Shoppers Welcome
Watch me on YouTube
Socialise with me on Facebook
Get Nailed – 100% Real Nail Polish Wraps