Tips to Help you Improve your Watercolouring
Hey Everyone!! Today I have a video with Tips to Help you Improve your Watercolouring.
These are the cards that we created at Linc N Learn yesterday. I was going to show you just the cards, but I noticed a few things when colouring our images. Sooo, I thought a video would be useful.
Come to the blog if you can’t see the video via your email.
As always, we do two cards. Usually the same layout but with different colours to give a different look and feel.
Which one is your favourite? The majority on my Facebook Page have said Purple!
Did you also notice I turned the lacy, scallop die cut around the other way to give a different look? How versatile is that!?
Materials for the rest of the card:
- Lovely Lily Pad Stamp Set (SAB Item)
- Matching Lily Pad Die (SAB Item)
- Lovely Lily Pad DSP (SAB Item)
- Label Me Bold Stamp Set
- Stazon Ink
- Flirty Flamingo & Lovely Lipstick Ink & Card
- Highland Heather & Gorgeous Grape Ink & Card
- Granny Apple Green & Garden Green Ink & Card
- Whisper White Thick Card
- Aqua Painter
- Shop my ONLINE STORE
- Join The Artful Stampers Team – Happy Shoppers,
Hobbiest, Part Time and Full Time welcome!
- Shop PDF’s
- Watch me on YouTube
- Socialise with me on FaceBook
- Email Me
You might also like this Lovely Lily Pad card and video too!
I really enjoyed the video because I struggle with coloring and these were very good tips (I also love your voice because I’m an American and we don’t talk as nicely.)