I liked this one 🙂 Â Feeling in a girly pinky flowery mood. Â AND created in my craft room!! Â YAY no more making in the kitchen, it was so nice to be back in my room.
So we are going to try something a little different this week (and hopefully from now on). Â Instead of going back to the Utah Diva’s International Blog, you can just click on Elizabeth’s name and follow all the links to other blogs, like a round robin, and end up back at the UDI Blog. Â We’re hoping that this will save you some time.
So back to my girly card – what do you think?
- Stamp Sets: A Rose is a Rose, En Francis
- Card: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Old Olive
- Ink: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Old Olive
- Tools: Circle Scissor Plus, Glass Mat, Crafters Tool Kit, 1″ Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers, Stamp a ma jig
- Embellishments: Silver Brads
If you’d like to order any of the products used here, simply Email Me
Saleabration is still on, don’t forget your free stamp set with orders for every $100