Hi Everyone! Friday Nights at 7.30pm I do some Live card making over on YouTube. Tonight I created with the new Words of Cheer Bundle and made 2 different cards.
There’s always a replay of the Live, but it would be great to come and join me while I’m actually Live 🙂 The time is 7.30pm Australian Central Standard Time, you can check out a time converter on Google to see what time it is in your zone.
Here are the two cards that I created.
I really like NON Traditional Christmas colours sometimes, and BOTH these cards are far from the Reds and Greens! The top card uses Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Polished Pink.
The bottom card uses Misty Moonlight, Old Olive and Basic White.
Here are the Measurements for the cards:
- Coastal Cabana – 10.5cm x 26cm (scored and folded at 13cm)
- Coastal Cabana – piece for die cutting
- Bermuda Bay – 10.5cm x 4.5cm
- Polished Pink – piece for die cutting
- Misty Moonlight – 10.5cm x 26cm (scored and folded at 13cm)
- Misty Moonlight – piece for die cutting
- Old Olive – piece for die cutting
- Basic White – piece for die cutting
- Vellum – 5cm x 10.5cm
- Whimsy & Wonder DSP – 10cm x 12.5cm
And the Product List in case you’d like to recreate the cards yourself.Product List
If you didn’t make it this week, I hope you’ll join me next time.