Acrylic Block Watercolour Background
This Acrylic Block Watercolour Background technique is so super easy and addictive, you’ll want to keep playing with it!
This card was created during my Live Stream on both Facebook and YouTube. It’s so pretty!! During the video, I try this technique on Fluid Watercolour Paper, Shimmery Card (used in the photo) and also Basic White Card.
Acrylic Block Watercolour Background Technique
- Spritz your card with Water. You’ll need a decent amount of water on your card.
2. ‘Stamp’ the corner of your acrylic block into your inkpad.
3. Rub and tap the acrylic block onto your wet card. I applied a light and dark ink of both a Green and Blue in opposite corners of my card, but you can use whatever you like. It’s a great time to get inky.
4. Set aside to dry. If you can let it dry naturally that’s the best, but you can speed it up with a heat tool.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this small tutorial on the watercolouring technique, it really is easy. I love getting inky like this because each time you play, it turns out differently.
I also have another card using this same technique, done in Pinks and Oranges that you might like.
If you decide to purchase from me, Thank You. Don’t forget to use the code below to receive a thank you gift from me. If you’ve not ordered before, I have a tutorial to help you.
Cheers for now
- Shop my ONLINE STORE
- Join The Artful Stampers Team – Happy Shoppers,
Hobbiest, Part Time and Full Time welcome!
- Shop PDF’s
- Watch me on YouTube
- Socialise with me on FaceBook
- Email Me